Hotel NC Planica is located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the Julian Alps. The facilities and the environment offer many opportunities for fitness preparation, training, recreation or relaxation of top and recreational athletes or individuals who want to spend their free time actively. The indoor spaces are suitable for seminars and social gatherings, for the presentation of sports and other equipment, and for celebrations of sporting achievements.
• 35 rooms (70 beds) in the hotel part, of which 10 rooms (20 beds) with the possibility of simulating altitude conditions – hypoxia up to 6000 m above sea level
• multi-bed rooms in the annex, where we have 50 beds
• multi-purpose gym with the possibility of simulating altitude conditions – hypoxia up to 3000mnm
• modern fitness (70m²)
• two saunas for six people, two massage rooms
• day bar
• multipurpose room for 100 people
• memorial and museum room
• classroom in the annex for 30 people
• Meeting room at the hotel
• paved sports field
• sports equipment (ski rental for alpine and touring skiing, cross-country skiing, sledding, bicycles, ski equipment)
• audio and video equipment
The NC Planica Hotel also has a museum room where the history of the Planica airfields is presented. The room is arranged as it was arranged in the original home in 1938. Next to the room is the room of record holders of the Mountain Jumps, where the greatest achievements are recorded by name and by the length of the jumps.